I Like The Feedback I’m Getting On MCS This Year!

I am very appreciative of the feedback I’ve been receiving on all aspects of the MCS Golf Swing theory – thanks, everyone!

I’ll share a couple from just yesterday, on the posting regarding the impact “wall” and on the newly-released eBook “The MCS Golf Swing.”

On the posting regarding the imaginary wall:

I tried this today. I was hitting it so great, I love that. I had one swing where I carried my 3 wood 260 and then it hit the back fence, and these are very old ranges balls… cold too.

And on the eBook with very quick results:

I read the ebook and took it to the range today, felt awesome, it does feel so smooth of a swing, was hitting my 9 iron 160 or better right where I was aiming and 7 iron 180 or better…

Those distances would be eye-opening for me, except that I already know what you can do with a golf swing when doing it with mechanical-correctness.

7 Iron

I would chalk these types of things down as, firstly, people taking care to set up properly to the ball, because once you do, you are almost assured of making a good swing on it if you just trust the mechanics.

Second, the whole purpose of the EMCS videos and the eBook were to make everything as simple as possible.

I have said that the “E = MCS” golf swing video is the simplest video I could have made, and it seems that the simple approach is working out with both the videos and the eBook.

There is no magic potion to help one strike the ball solidly and accurately – the only potion is the MCS Formula:

  • Proper set-up,
  • The “One Major Move” then
  • The “Drop & Pop,” and you’re golden.

I myself have been working exclusively on perfecting my own setup to the ball, because I want a natural, unconscious swing without any compensations or manipulations once in motion and I’ll know in the next couple of weeks how close to actual model I am.

Last summer, I’d say I was about 90% there, and to my chagrin, I was too busy to really concentrate on the other 10%, but I’ve been taking care of that in the off-season.

It will be ironic if I end up having perfected everything without ever hitting a ball, because all I really had to do was determine once and for all the proper ball placement in order to have the flat trailing heel impact (versus just a low heel), and to swing with 100% effort.

I thought I had to adjust something in my mechanics when I decided to break everything down before the New Year, but it turns out that it was all in the setup.

Once I began to follow the exact procedure that is in the videos and eBook, it was laughable, how close I’d been to the perfect setup (for myself), and how stupid it was of me to not do the same thing every time, for every swing.

Now, the way I set up to the ball is simply the way I’ve described how to do it, and I can’t wait to get out there and get going again.

We’re almost there, and although the snow cover is gone, daily highs are not forecast to be much above freezing the next couple of weeks, unfortunately.

It could be another 3 weeks or even more, before the first facilities open up in my area.

That should allow me the time to make sure I’ve got everything I wanted to check and fix for the Final Edition of the MCS Golf Swing eBook.

So, the wait continues, and I’ll continue to groove my setup and “feels” for the eventual opening day!

Back Pain or Back Injury Swinging a Golf Club?

Lacking Power, Speed, Distance and or Consistency? 

Need A Swing That Is More Easily Maintained?

If You Answered “Yes” To Any Of The Above Questions, The Answer Is In The Formula For The Golf Swing:

“E = MCS” The Swing Video