If you were on the reserved list of pre-paid orders and you haven’t received an email, please accept my apologies for any technical glitches that my have occurred with the mass email, contact me so I can get your download link out to you right away!
In “E = MCS,” you will have the explanation of how to build the absolute simplest golf swing model you can have and still be mechanically-correct, in the Classic Golf Swing methodology with:
- The measuring system for building one’s proper stance and setup, with ball position from driver to wedge,
- How to use the hips and legs to pivot using the entire body (the “Pressure Plate” pivot concept) and not the twisting-lower-back-restricted-hip method of the Modern Golf Swing, which is ruining backs and bodies the world over,
- How the Grip part of the setup greatly influences common problems such as hooking, and how to make that grip neutral so that you maintain a square club face into impact,
- The “One Major Move,” which is the simplest possible way to perform a proper back swing pivot,
- The “Magic Move” or “Drop & Pop” of the down swing from the top to impact and through to the finish,
- The “Wall Drill,” which will enable you to pivot with a stable head position, a crucial component of swinging a golf club for power and precision combined,
- How using SwingRite training club will aid you in building speed once you have the mechanics established,
- How making the “full body” swing reduces greatly the chances of injuring oneself swinging a golf club, and more.
In the “EMCS2 – The Follow Up” video, I am not repeating what is above, but dealing with problem areas of the swing including:
- Why the Address & Setup are so crucial in the swing, and how the pivot is very simple and repeatable with the proper bias and spine tilt,
- The nature of leverage & the “3 Levers” of the MCS Golf Swing, with how to make sure you’re using all three of them properly,
- The reason for using a Kettle Bell to train your pivot and leverage-generation, and how the “One Exercise” will help solve problems such as
- The Back Swing Pivot – are you using the hips & legs with the power arm properly to initiate the pivot?
- The Transition – Using the first of the 3 Levers to get the “Drop” in the “Drop & Pop” or the first part of the “Magic Move” to bring you to the halfway-down or “3 O’Clock” part of the down swing,
- Into & Through Impact – The “Pop” part of “Drop & Pop” and where many swingers “get stuck” because of improper use of the 2nd Lever,
- Release & Finish – The 3rd Lever to proper release to the “9 O’Clock” position & again how to not “get stuck” at the impact phase, with a flying or twisting leading foot, and how to get that proper transfer from the trailing all the way into the leading foot for the finish,
- Leveraging – How to get that awesome and powerful leverage going from the top using the hips & legs with the Kettle Bell
Please make sure as I’ve noted below that you download the video before trying to view it, and if you have any issues with a download that keeps timing out or some other issue, get in touch with me and I’ll make sure you get the download through another file transfer method.
Right now, I’m going to take a little breather and I’ll be back later today or tomorrow.
Happy Viewing To All!
Downloading MCS Videos
**If you are downloading this video, please be reminded that you must first download the video before viewing it, as simply streaming it will not save the video file.
Also, the e-junkie site sometimes has technical issues with downloading to phones.
**If you wish to view the video on a phone and if you have problems downloading it to your portable device, you can first download the video to a desktop computer or tablet, after which time you can transfer it to your phone.
If you have difficulties that cannot be resolved downloading from E-Junkie, I will personally ensure that you get the video file through another file transfer service – guaranteed.